Manufacturing of metal structures for construction from the company EICHDI.
The company is engaged in the production of steel structures and the development of accompanying documentation. The specialists of our project department are distinguished by high professionalism and experience. Participation in a number of large-scale projects allowed us to develop our own algorithm of cooperation with clients in various directions.
We accept orders for the development of metal structures for the construction of diverse structures.
The list of services from EICHDI:
- development of accompanying documentation required in the manufacture of various advertising structures
- architectural and construction design, including a number of diverse works aimed at the development and creation of the project, based on the terrain and specified parameters
- construction design or the so-called implementation of the prepared project taking into account the specific conditions of the object
Stages of pre-design work and design of steel structures:
- Collecting and analyzing data needed to start working on a project
- Preparation and subsequent coordination of the technical task with the client, the implementation of measurements directly at the construction site
- Preparation of a three-dimensional model of the future metal construction, which allows to evaluate the result and introduce some changes as needed
- Preparation of calculations for the strength of the structure in the strictest compliance with all regulations and using the finite element method
Preparation of design documentation with the following sections:
- Project for approval
- Architectural and construction part of the project
- Metal detailing structures
- Metal constructions
- Reinforced concrete structures
- Final consultations on the developed project
- Obtaining permits (conclusions) for the project from the relevant organizations and conducting approvals
- Design supervision over the implementation of the project
You can get advice on the question you are interested in or place an application for the provision of services by calling: 8 (495) 149-9005