- Indoor media screens: great for informing customers about current offers, promotions, stimulating impulsive purchases, increasing brand awareness, creating a unique store design. Have a large audience reach, which significantly increases the net profit;
- Showcases and transparent screens: great for street retail, attracting the attention of both pedestrian and car traffic;
- Video saws: a practical and mobile video advertising and navigation tool. It is simple in daily transportation from points of sale to the traffic accumulation zone and back, small-sized;
- Video Signs: A high-tech alternative to light signs and letters that allows you to display dynamic information and navigation.
Production of retail solutions
1st stage: Components order
and further sealing
How to choose a retail solutions?
To assess the commercial effectiveness of the installation of a video screen for the room.
Coordination of conditions with the owner of the premises and signing a long-term lease agreement with him.
Visit the showroom of the company or order an exit presentation to select a model. Get expert advice on the technical characteristics of the video screen for the room and get acquainted with similar implemented projects of the company.
Get the official commercial offer, photo-binding, preliminary project documentation and information on the rest of the necessary documentation, to get a passport to the advertising space, in the Department of advertising of your city.
After obtaining a passport or confidence in obtaining permits, enter into an agreement for the supply of a video screen for the premises.
The supply agreement includes:
- Specification for a video screen for the room and the necessary additional equipment, information on delivery time.
- Building examination.
- Design of metal structures and electrical design, information on the manufacture and installation of metal structures, power supply and connection, installation of equipment and commissioning, information on warranty service.
- Pixel pitch
- LED configuration
- LED Manufacturer
- Module size
- Module resolution
- Colour temperature (°К)
- Cabinet size
- Screen maintenance access
- Weight (kg / m2)
- Pixel density on m2
- Power consumption max / media, W / m2
- Refresh rate (Hz)
- Frame rate (Hz)
- Screen size
- Screen resolution
- Number of cabinets
- Screen weight kg
- Screen power consumption max / media, W
- Brightness CD/m2
- Operating voltage220V/50Hz
- IP rating
- Viewing angle
- Temperature mode
- LED lifetime>100 000
- Screen area m2